Monday, June 30, 2008

Where to start...

I love Ravelry. I love the patterns and the forums and the buttons on the bottoms of each post. And the cake. It's a new (to me) discovery that I'm loving just a little bit more every day. As a matter of fact, I enjoy surfing Ravelry almost as much as knitting or crocheting. Or thinking about knitting or crocheting. Or enhancing my stash. As a result, I've been spending an embarassing amount of time on Ravelry.

More time than I spend knitting.

Or crocheting.

Or thinking about knitting or crocheting.

Or enhancing my already unhealthy stash.

So, I say to myself, why not fall into the obsession a little deeper? And broaden my horizons a bit? Spend part of that time sharing my problem, er, art. And hopefully learn (something) in the process. Why not?

Disclaimer:
I know absolutely nothing, repeat, nothing, about blogging. I will value your every comment and suggestion. I NEED your help. The contents of this page may be distinctly uninspiring and boring. Or worse. Just fair warning.

No comments: