Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Giving Knitting

My trip to Texas went well - and I came back with a great tan. I'll post pictures soon, or whenever my dad gets around to emailing me the ones on his camera. :) It was so good to be back on Texas soil again - Texas will always be my home.
I didn't get much knitting done while I was gone, but here's pictures of my latest charity bunch, going in the mail today. These are hats that I've made within the last three months or so.

So the tally for 2009 stands at 21 knitted hats and 22 crocheted. My goal for this year is 250 - hopefully it'll happen! These are a couple of my favorites. I liked the way they turned out.

Also, I've recently taken up a new project - knitted helmetliners for our troops. I've only made three so far - still experimenting with patterns and other options. I bought my first ever Addi Turbo circs to work on them, and I LOVE IT. Now I know I won't be happy until I've replaced all of my circs with Addis. Anwyay, here are the helmetliners: So that's it for now! I'm off to the post office!

No comments: